What To Bring
Coming to Gander Brook? You don’t want to leave items behind so here’s a list of some things you’ll be sure to want to bring along with you!
- Good Attitude and an Open Mind
- Double-Edged Sword (Bible, that is…)
- Pillow & Sleeping Bag / Blankets and Sheets
- Rain Gear (including boots)
- Plenty of Clothes (remember warm clothes & our dress code)
- Flashlight/Battery Lantern (some cabins don’t have electricity)
- 35mm or Instant Camera
- Lap Blanket
- Football, Frisbee, Soccer Ball, Baseball Glove
- Notebook and Pen (stamps, envelopes, and addresses of family/friends)
- Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Soap, Shampoo, Towels, Wash cloths, floss, etc.
- Bug Repellent (“deep woods” varieties recommended)
- Alarm Clock
- Canteen Money
And Remember: Don’t bring too much stuff!
What Not To Bring
Gander Brook Christian Camp, like any other public facility, has rules and policies in place that are important to ensure safety and a standard of conduct for all to follow. Please take the time to review these items of importance with your youth prior to camping session. A complete list of these items will be found in your receipt of the camper’s registration form.
Please contact us with any questions/suggestions you may have.