- Register online now.
The best way to register is through our online registration provider “CampDoc.” All information is encrypted and secure. You will receive immediate receipt of your payment and be sure that your child has secured a place in a cabin. Each new year, you will only need to review and update health and registration information. If you are unable to use the online registration, you can download the paper form, fill it out and return it via postal mail to the 66 Mammoth Rd., Manchester NH 03109.
- More Info?
Don’t Forget! You must complete online registration and submit each child’s health information online, or mail the completed paper forms at least four days before the child arrives at camp.
Pickup & Drop-off times: see below
Note to parents: All campers can only be released from camp into the custody of a parent, guardian, or other designated person, previously identified in writing by the parent or guardian. The online registration form allows you to enter the name of two trusted individuals that will be authorized to pickup or check-out your camper.
2019 Camping Season:
- Camper fee is $395 per week; $525 for the senior session
- Weeks 1-4 are for anyone who is 8 to 18 years old. The Senior Session is only for those who are between 13 and 18. To attend the Junior weeks, the young camper must turn 8 years of age by the start of school in the fall. To attend Senior Session a camper must be at least 13 or turn 13 no later than the start of school in the fall. Please honor our request.
- Junior weeks:
- June 29–July 6 (check-in 11:00 a.m., check out at 10:00 a.m. Saturday)
- July 6-13 (check-in 11:00 a.m., check out at 10:00 a.m. Saturday)
- July 13-20 (check-in 11:00 a.m., check out at 10:00 a.m. Saturday)
- July 20-27 (check-in 11:00 a.m., check out at 10:00 a.m. Saturday)
- Senior Session:
- July 27-August 8 (check-in 11:00 a.m., check out at 10:00 a.m. Thursday)
- Junior weeks:
- When all is filled out, get it back in the mail quickly. Early bird discount is $30 off on full payments postmarked by June 1st.
- Any questions, give us a call at 603-487-3107 before June 22nd and at 207-998-4369 after June 22nd.
- A note to our staff members taking advantage of the $30.00 discount. Every year there is confusion about fees and discounts for staff members volunteering at Gander Brook during the summer. Please note the following:
- The discount is only good for YOUR children. If your child is staying longer than you are volunteering, the discount is good only for the week that you are volunteering at camp. If you have been approved, accepted, and scheduled as a volunteer, please request a discount code from email@example.com.
- You may only take advantage of TWO discounts; the staff discount and the 2nd family member discount, for example. Or, the early bird and second week discount.
- Any special requests or concerns can be noted during online registration, or sent in writing to:
Updated January 9, 2019