|GB Camper Registration Form 2018 (PDF)|
- Online: Register now.
- Download: Grab the GB Camper Registration Form 2018. Fill it out and return it via postal mail to the 66 Mammoth Rd., Manchester NH 03109.
- More Info?
- email us
- or before June 24 call Park Linscomb at 603-540-0287 to have your registration packet sent to you
- or after June 24 call camp’s office at 207-998-4369 to have your registration packet sent to you
Don’t Forget! A completed GB Camper Registration Form 2018 will need to accompany each child to camp, and provided to the camp at the camper’s check-in—see and download the form above.
Pickup & Drop-off times: see below
Note to parents: All campers can only be released from camp into the custody of a parent, guardian, or other designated person, previously identified in writing by the parent or guardian.
2018 Camping Season:
- Camper fee is $375 per week; $550 for the senior session
- Weeks 1-4 are for anyone who is 8 to 18 years old. The Senior Session is only for those who are between 14 and 18. To attend the Junior weeks, the young camper must turn eight years of age by the start of school in the fall. To attend Senior Session a camper must be at least 14 or turn 14 no later than September 30th. Please honor our request.
- Junior weeks…
- June 30–July 7 (check-in 11:00 a.m., check out at 10:00 a.m. Saturday)
- July 7-14 (check-in 11:00 a.m., check out at 10:00 a.m. Saturday)
- July 14-21 (check-in 11:00 a.m., check out at 10:00 a.m. Saturday)
- July 21-28 (check-in 11:00 a.m., check out at 10:00 a.m. Saturday)
- Senior Session — $550
- July 28-August 9 (check-in 11:00 a.m., check out at 10:00 a.m. Thursday)
- Junior weeks…
- When all is filled out, get it back in the mail quickly. Early bird discount is $30 off on full payments postmarked by June 1st.
- Any questions, give us a call at 603-540-0287 before June 25 and at 207-998-4369 after June 25.
- A note to our staff members taking advantage of the $30.00 discount. Every year there is confusion about fees and discounts for staff members volunteering at Gander Brook during the summer. Please note the following:
- The discount is only good for YOUR children. If your child is staying longer than you are volunteering, you will have to follow the regular fee schedule. See the registration card for details.
- You may only take advantage of TWO discounts; the staff discount and the 2nd family member discount. You may NOT use the early bird discount. You may NOT combine the staff and early bird discounts. If you have questions, please call us.
*if parent is working more than one week and same weeks as children are attending then rate would be $315 for second child staying more than one week.
- Although NO PROMISES can be made, please put any special request or concerns in writing to:
- Camp registrar at 207-998-4369 (after June 25th)
- Park Linscomb at 603-540-0287, firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated February 6, 2017