Where We Are
Camp is located 45 minutes north of Portland in the quiet woods of Raymond, Maine.
Gray, a neighboring town, has limited services. If you plan to eat prior to camp, you will find a few independent restaurants: a Dunkin’ Donuts, a Subway, and McDonalds in Gray.
Of course, there’s always Cole Farms, the unofficial dining hall of Gander Brook patrons.
For directions to Gander Brook from the Maine Turnpike, please see the instructions below.
The camp can also be found via Google Maps, interactively linked here:
Maine Turnpike Directions
- Take Exit 63 off of the Maine turnpike (I-95)
- Turn LEFT after the toll plaza, *away* from the center of Gray, ME
- Turn RIGHT at the first light onto Route 26A (about 3 miles to Dry Mills)
- Turn LEFT at Route 26
- Turn LEFT at Dry Mills (before the General Mills Store at the flashing light)
- Go 5 miles (watch for cemetery on right just before intersection)
- You will see Gander Brook Christian Camp sign (on the left at the intersection)
- Follow the driveway about 100 yards to the main lodge to register.