Online Registration – Summer 2021
2021 Camper Registration
Gander Brook has partnered with CampDoc for online registration and health form information. When clicking on this link you will be directed to this site which is secure, encrypted, and password protected. Please note the following:
- After being directed to this site, parents will create an account for themselves and then add each of their children as new participants. They can then register them for sessions at camp, make payment, and then complete their health information.
- During the registration process, you will be offered a protection plan and extra medical insurance through CampDoc.com. These are optional and you should note that in the event that your child is not able to attend Gander Brook due to illness or injury, the camp’s general policy is to refund payments made except for a $30 deposit for each session.
- After completing “Registration” and payment, please proceed to “Health Profile” and fill out the remaining information no later than the day before arriving at camp.
- Parents with special needs campers or questions about camperships should email the directors at email@example.com. Other inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Return to ganderbrook.org to find suggested packing lists, camp rules and other useful information.